- i like you
- i hate you
- we hate other people/things (aka, bullshit!)
- we love other people/things (aka, awesome!)
- the weather
Monday, June 22, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Even though I like being alone, I always seem to have a crush. Always. I fall in love at the drop of the hat--on the street, the train, in the bar, with a waiter, with a random dude at a party, with someone at work. At every movie, in every play, in every band. I must always pick out someone. It's like a game. Wherever I go, I find the one that I will love and pine for for the next 10 minutes, hour, night, week. All my relationships are superficial and hypothetical. And I guess I seem to like them that way. I wouldn't know what to do with an actual person.
- We should start our own bar.
- No, Dude Where's My Car is a great example of comedic film-making.
- Let's live together and buy a piano.
- Coldplay sucks.
- That guy is cute.
- Everything's the damn same wherever you go.
- I love booze.